PRODUCT ZELTRODE -80, ZELTRODE -50
TYPE Ag/AgCl Reference Electrode
PLATING/ CASING Fused Quartz
MATERIAL Ionic Liquid Mixture
THICKNESS 3 mm
MIN TEMPERATURE +150oC
MAX TEMPERATURE -80oC, -50oC
RECOMMENDED PRESSURE Ambient to 30 psi
FEATURES Ultra Low Temperature, High Hardness, Excellent Corrosion Resistance, Extreme Chemical, Purity, Machined.
APPLICATIONS/ INDUSTRY Corrosion Control, Oil & Gas Industry, Chemical Industry, , Engineering.
Download ZEltrode -50 full Specifications
Download ZEltrode -80 full Specifications
* ZEltrode is a robust IP protected product in the market. Part of what makes its technology unique is the reference electrode’s tip where the connection between the reference electrode and the medium takes place. Therefore, to achieve precise measurements each electrode has a distinctive tip that is handcrafted, molded to perfection and tested to reach the most accurate results (the picture above may not represent the exact shape of the reference electrode’s tip).
+ Add plug adapter
+ More Specs
orders & shipping
ZELTRODE™ -80 Reference Electrode is made from opaque fused quartz able to withstand temperatures of up to -50°C and -80°C.
* This item does not include adapter.
** This item can be used with plug adapter.
- Ultra high temperature ( up to -80 degrees C)
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Fused quartz material endurance
ZELTRODE Reference electrodes FOR CORROSION RATE DETERMINATION AND MONITORING.
Zeltrode -80 - Temperature Range -80°C to 150
Zeltrode -50 - Temperature Range -50°C to 150
ZELTRODE Reference electrode FOR CORROSION RATE DETERMINATION AND MONITORING.